Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Adele models on front cover of Vogue

Adele is back making us all emotional again with her sensational third album, including hit single Hello, she’s also now trying her hand at some modelling.

After a lengthy break following her last album, the 27-year-old wowed many upon her return after losing more than 12 kilograms.


New look



The London-born singer has previously indicated her hatred for going to the gym, but her new slim figure allows her to not only maintain stamina for her 2016 tour, but also allows her to feel good about herself.

She previously featured on the front cover of Vogue in 2012 at the age of 24, and now she has returned following a strict diet and exercise programme, as well as a break from music to spend time with her family.

Speaking in her Vogue interview, she explained: “I was just shocked that all of a sudden I was 25! But actually I like myself more than ever. I feel so comfortable in my own skin. I really like how I look, I like who I am, I like everyone that I surround myself with. Obviously I have insecurities, but they don’t hold me back.”


Hiatus


Adele spent four years out of the spotlight, giving birth to son Angelo. But she has accepted that she missed the glamorous lifestyle and feared that she may struggle to replicate the success of her first album.

“I didn’t miss being in the spotlight, but I really missed that side of myself. I was happy to be lost in the wilderness for a while, but I was a bit frightened that I was never going to get back. I suppose there was lots riding on what to follow '21' up with. Once ‘Hello’ came out, I felt like I’d got nothing to prove. I’m just going to sing now because I want to, and I’ll make records when I want to and not because someone is forcing me to do it. Not that anyone ever has. I’d fire them if they tried!”

She’s determined to allow her son to have a normal life outside of the celebrity spotlight, though that may not definitely be possible.

 “We need to have some privacy. I think it’s really hard being a famous person’s child. What if he wants to smoke weed or drink underage, or what if he’s gay and doesn’t want to tell me, and then he’s photographed and that’s how I find out?”


Rejuvenated


But in the meantime, Adele will continue to surpass all of our expectations and excel in all fields that she tries her hand to, including modelling. She’s healthier than ever after giving up smoking in order to protect her voice and ensure she’s healthy for when her child grows up. She’s also found that she fits into a much lower size of clothes, which she says is an added bonus.

“Now I fit into normal, off-the-shelf clothes—which is a really big problem for me… I totally intend to share those dresses.” Adele appears in the latest edition of Vogue US in an in-depth interview about her career and future plans. It's due out this coming Tuesday.


LUXE Models has a service for plus size models, so if you have what it takes to break into modelling regardless of your size or shape, register with us for free today.